Best Skinning Blade
Year by year, one and the other customer needs and technology have changed. The Swiss Army knife has expanded by responding to these important while remaining an necessary tool our clients can rely on. That’s our story. But it’s not what turned the Victorinox knife
into an icon. It’s about the stories our customers experience in which our products played a vital role: stories about impressive moments of adventure and expeditions on earth, in the sky and in space. Dramatic stories in which our products committed to solutions and saved lives.
In all of these stories, it becomes clear which thanks to the talent of our EMPLOYEES we have been adept to develop products that excel in their functionality, nature, and design – making them true Companions for life. We invite you to discover the world of Victorinox and are great to be a companion for your life. Thank you for your sympathy and trust in Victorinox.
CHOLA MA GOST
Bone in beef 1 kg
Chana dal 250 gm
Bay leaves 2 pcs
Chopped Onion 4 pcs
Garlic paste 2 tsp
Ginger paste 2 tsp
Salt and black pepper To taste
Oil 2 tsp
Hot water 700 ml
Cinnamon stick 4 pcs each
Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Cut the meat as required size and wash it.
- Marinate with garlic, ginger and salt & pepper and keep for 30 minutes.
- Now in a pan, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Make it brown.
- Add meat and cook 15 minutes.
- Add chana dal and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Now in a bowl mix all of the ingredients and mix with meat and chana dal.
- Add hot water
- If the meat is done, see the taste and serve with roti or polao rice
- Garnish with onion ” Veresta” and coriander leaves.